Sunday, February 12, 2012

Egregious error

I posted a few days ago about eternity as it related to trash cans, and I quoted a PM Dawn song. Well, to be fair I quoted the misquoted, "time without shoes" of a sibling, however, I failed to post the original song, which is an egregious error. Somehow the line, "watch you walk out of my life and not do a damn thing" rang true and evocatively for me at twelve years old. I'm not entirely sure if it was the forbidden damn, or the emotion they managed to render in delivering the lyric. It's almost impossible to tell, but I'm leaning toward the latter. Anyhow, it's unfair to do that to PM Dawn. I don't listen to those mix of the eighties, nineties, and today stations. However, if those stations don't play this song then I'll just have to start my own radio station, which will play loads of amazing songs like PM Dawn's "I'd Die Without You."

1 comment:

  1. so much better than rap..

    a young eddie murphy!!

    long live beverly hills cop I and II

    is PM dawn related to AM sunset???just saying..

    ReplyDelete