Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Public Radio is all right

Listen, I'm tired of all the politics being bandied about. When Hank Williams goes off and compares Obama to Hitler perhaps we've gone off the rails. I mean, he's clearly Stalin, a dictator posing as a communist and secretly killing off all the intellectuals. I think it's fair to say that Obama is Stalin, but Hitler? No, you've gone too far Hank Williams. Nobody can pull of that mustache since Adolf killed it. I don't think Obama has that kind of pull. No, he'll be forgotten in the annals of history along with that pogrom loving commy Stalin.

Anyhow, the reason that public radio should exist is complex, and they've been making it all over the airwaves with their new CEO. However, the reason that public radio should exist is because of the amazing story that I heard tonight about a rutabaga farmer from Cardiff who is going to the Snoop Dogg concert this weekend. It's awesome.

However, it's hard to access. You have to click on the link and then scroll ahead in the podcast to the 18 minute mark. Or, you could just turn it on and go about doing the dishes, feeding the dog, watering the plants, or yelling at your children until you hear an Irish voice and then start rewinding. I want you to listen to this because I think the confluence of Snoop, old Irish farmer, and public radio is why the world is flat. That's right, the world was made flat, after Magellan proved it was by falling off it, for this moment to happen.

Side note, as I know no one will ever actually click on the provided link, if you do so, be sure to mention in the comments section or elsewhere, and I will send you a personal message thanking you for your attention and asking after your well-being. That is all.

1 comment: